S 2 Ep 20 – Series 2 Reunion | Kate, Carlotta, Elisabet & Itir
In this series 2 reunion episode, I am reunited with poll winners Itir from Turkey (ep. 12), Elisabet from Spain (ep. 14), and Carlotta from Italy (ep. 18) for a fun get together! Get ready to laugh along with us as we share 2 truths, 1 lie about our native countries, as well as dive deep into more personal aspects of moving abroad – Such as mental health barriers, Canadian culture, and more.
You don’t want to miss:
- 2 facts, 1 lie about our native countries: Can you guess which one is the lie?! (England, Italy, Turkey, and Spain)
- What has been our biggest mental health barrier since moving to Canada and what our advice is for anyone struggling in a similar way (Topics include: Homesickness, loneliness, fear of the unknown, and more)
- What *surprised* us about Canada / Canadian culture…
- Our thoughts on having an accent in Canada…
- What we would tell ourselves if we could go back in time to our 1st day as a newcomer…
- What 2 items would we bring with us to a deserted island?
PLUS, find out what a coffee-loving Italian *really * thinks of Tim Hortons…
Links & Resources:
- Download my 50 free tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved! bit.ly/freetipscanada
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!