S 3 Ep 3 – Life in Alberta | Marisol from Costa Rica
It’s time to learn about life in Alberta! Whether you’re still unsure about where exactly to move in Canada or you’re just interested in learning more about the different provinces, this episode’s guest has all the insider info. Marisol moved from Costa Rica to Edmonton, Alberta 11 years ago after meeting her Canadian now-husband. Together, we chat about luscious Costa Rica and then dive deep into what to expect when living in Alberta from the cost of living to mountain adventures.
You don’t want to miss:
- All about growing up in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- How Marisol met a Canadian unexpectedly and then moved to Canada to be with him just 6 months later.
- Tropical paradise to Edmonton, Alberta… Find out how she answers the question: What are you doing here?!
- The insider scoop on life in Alberta: Cost of living, real estate, jobs, vibe, and more.
- A comparison of city life: Calgary vs. Edmonton
PLUS, Mountain talk: Some passionate chat about National Park adventures and where to see your first bear and moose!
Links & Resources:
- Follow Marisol on Instagram: @_expatdiaries
- Download my 50 free tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved! bit.ly/freetipscanada
- Follow me on Instagram: @TheNewcomerCollective
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!