S 3 Ep 18 – Canadian Citizenship | Larry from Butkowsky Immigration Law
Congratulations! Canadian Citizenship is the final step in your immigration journey… That passport will feel SO good when you finally have it in your hands. If you think you’re ready to start your application, this episode’s guest, Canadian Immigration Lawyer, Larry Butkowsky from Butkowsky Immigration Law, is here to help.
*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded on August 5, 2022. Always check the IRCC website for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
You don’t want to miss:
- An update on delayed application processing times at IRCC and what to do if your current status expires.
- The benefits of becoming a Canadian Citizen vs. remaining a Permanent Resident.
- A breakdown of the eligibility requirements and the fees involved.
- Which documents you can use to prove your language skills (you’ll be surprised!)
- Common mistakes to avoid.
- What to expect from the Canadian Citizenship test, interview, and ceremony.
Links & Resources:
- Register for my FREE ‘Moving to Canada’ party on August 23: thenewcomercollective.com/launch-party
- Book your FREE 15-min consultation call with Larry by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting “the New to Canada podcast”)
- Connect with Larry on LinkedIn: Larry Butkowsky
- Free Citizenship Test Study Guide: Click here
- Free travel journal to track your time outside of Canada: Click here
- New Canadians can explore Canada with the Canoo App: canoo.ca
- Download my 50 free tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved! bit.ly/freetipscanada
- Follow me on Instagram: @TheNewcomerCollective
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!