Congratulations! Canadian Citizenship is the final step in your immigration journey… That passport will feel SO good when you finally have it in your hands. If you think you’re ready to start your application, this episode’s guest, Canadian Immigration Lawyer, Larry Butkowsky from Butkowsky Immigration Law, is here to help.
*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded on August 5, 2022. Always check the IRCC website for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
You don’t want to miss:
- An update on delayed application processing times at IRCC and what to do if your current status expires.
- The benefits of becoming a Canadian Citizen vs. remaining a Permanent Resident.
- A breakdown of the eligibility requirements and the fees involved.
- Which documents you can use to prove your language skills (you’ll be surprised!)
- Common mistakes to avoid.
- What to expect from the Canadian Citizenship test, interview, and ceremony.
Links & Resources: