S 2 Ep 19 – Montréal, Vancouver or Toronto? | Sarah from England
Montréal, Vancouver, or Toronto? If you’re stuck choosing between these 3 beautiful Canadian cities, we’ve got you covered! This episode’s guest is Sarah from England and she has lived long-term in all 3 places since moving to Canada in 2008. She tells us the pros and cons of each – Including whether or not French language skills are vital for a life in Montréal. She also shares her journey from being burnt-out working in the Canadian film industry to becoming an inspiring coach for creative entrepreneurs – and how YOU can also make money doing something you truly love.
You don’t want to miss:
- Two English girls from Kent & Hertfordshire chatting about the London music scene and the dreaded British weather…
- What it’s like to have an English accent in Canada and the differences in vocabulary and turns of phrases!
- Sarah’s experience moving to Canada as part of a university exchange back in 2006, then returning 2 years later on a one-way plane ticket to Vancouver.
- Do I need to learn French to live in Montréal?
- Toronto vs. Vancouver vs. Montréal: What it’s really like to live long-term in each city!
PLUS, rejecting the “hustle” mindset and following the fun: How to monetize your creative passion project and create income streams from things you are actually passionate about…
Links & Resources:
- Follow Sarah on Instagram: @withsarahmac
- Join the Facebook Community: Big Creative Fun
- Download Sarah’s free Creative Money Meditation: Click Here
- Listen to the Creative Magic Club Podcast: Click Here
- Download my 50 free tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved! bit.ly/freetipscanada
- Follow us on Instagram: @TheNewcomerCollective
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!