S 2 Ep 17 – Buying Real Estate in Canada | Sid from India
Buying Real Estate in Canada can feel like an impossibly large and daunting goal; especially as an international newcomer… This episode’s guest, Sidharth Iyer from India, bought a condo in Toronto just 18 months after his big move! He shares with us the 3 most important steps to take when thinking of buying property in Canada and spills his best tips and tricks for making the process as easy as possible along the way. He also shares some bonus advice for growing your LinkedIn profile as he boasts a 21,000+ following and has reaped the benefits for his career and network abroad.
You don’t want to miss:
- Growing up in Jamshedpur, India: Sid’s favourite Indian festival and his best advice for visitors to the country.
- Sid’s 1st immigration experience at just 10 years old when he moved to Singapore with his family.
- Travelling to Montreal on a work trip and instantly falling in love with Canada.
- Moving to Toronto in 2017 and his journey to self-discovery and professional growth.
- REAL ESTATE: Insider info from a first-time home buyer in Canada! The 3 important stages of buying your first property…
PLUS, LinkedIn: How Sid grew his following to 21,000+ and the benefits he has reaped as a result!
Links & Resources:
- Visit Sid’s website: sidiyer.ca
- Follow Sid on LinkedIn
- Email Sid: email@example.com
- Real Estate Research: condos.ca | Boards & Associations (e.g. DRAR | TRREB | etc)
- Download my 50 free tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved! bit.ly/freetipscanada
- Follow us on Instagram: @TheNewcomerCollective
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!