Are you wondering HOW to immigrate to Canada? You asked, I listened! There are over 65 immigration pathways that are available to individuals seeking to immigrate to Canada. That leaves a lot of room for confusion and uncertainty when considering what the best option is for you. In this episode, I sit down with Josh Schachnow, a Toronto-based Immigration Lawyer and Founder of the Visto platform. He provides an easy-to-understand breakdown of each of the most popular immigration pathways to Canada: Study Permit, Work Permit, Permanent Residency, Business Pathways and PNPs.
You don’t want to miss:
- Study Permits and Spousal Open Work Permits.
- Reality Check: The difficulty of obtaining a Closed Work Permit and the industries that give you the best chance of success.
- What you need to know about the recent TR to PR program announcement as a result of the pandemic.
- Immigration scams in Canada: What to look out for.
- The difference between an Immigration lawyer and an Immigration Consultant.
- How to improve your Express Entry score for your Permanent Residency application.
- Business Pathways & Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs.)
PLUS, some simple tips on how to choose which immigration professional to work with, how to verify their reputation, and what traits you should look out for.
Links & Resources: