Thank you to everyone who voted for their favourite guest from Series 1! In this episode, host Kate joins poll winners Ashleigh from Australia (ep. 4), Karla from Mexico (ep. 5), and Adobea from Ghana (ep. 8) for a fun end of Series 1 reunion episode. Get ready to laugh along with us as we share 2 truths, 1 lie about our native countries, who we’d invite to our perfect dinner party, and of course, further lessons and advice for other newcomers to Canada.
You don’t want to miss:
- 2 facts and 1 lie about our native countries: Can you guess which one is the lie?! (England, Australia, Ghana, and Mexico)
- If we could go back in time to when we FIRST arrived in Canada, what would we tell ourselves?
- What is our #1 favourite thing about Canada?
- What is the biggest myth that we want to debunk about Canada?
- Which 3 people living or dead would we invite to our dinner party?
PLUS, an important discussion about Australian turtles that breathe out of their butts and English lawbreakers who handle salmon suspiciously… Listen to hear more!
Links & Resources: