S 1 Ep 2 – Building a Career in Canada | David from Colombia
Building a career in Canada can feel like a huge challenge due to your lack of connections as well as resume & interview expectations. In this episode, I sit down with David Mendoza, Director of Orbit5, who has 10 years of experience helping internationals discover their career path and transition successfully into Canadian life. David shares his inspiring journey from Colombia, to the UK, and eventually to Canada, in search of career fulfillment and happiness – and how you can find it too!
You don’t want to miss:
- All you need to know about life and culture in Colombia.
- The simple FREE method to grow your network in Canada and open career doors.
- How to ignore what society tells you and figure out what career will make YOU happy.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for your resume in Canada.
- The best practices for virtual interviews & how to adapt to the digital recruitment world.
Links & Resources:
- Connect with David Mendoza on LinkedIn HERE.
- Join David’s community & take advantage of his free weekly webinars HERE.
- Download our 50 FREE tips from newcomers to Canada: What they wish they knew before they moved HERE.
- Follow us on Instagram: @thenewcomercollective
Don’t forget to join the Newcomer Collective so you don’t miss out on any of our inspiring interviews and valuable ‘life in Canada’ lessons.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please let us know by leaving a review on your favourite podcast app – Until next week!